Sunday, November 16, 2008

Supplies

We were so tired yesterday after Bela’s party at Kidz Republic in Mall of Asia. So after having dinner we are so looking forward to bed time. But when I was preparing Bela’s milk, I discovered that her can of milk is already empty so even though my husband was twice as tired as I am (as he was also the photographer for the party), he has to run to the nearest store to buy milk for our daughter.

I suddenly remembered about Allegro Medical where my friend buys duocal for her daughter. It is an online store where they sell all kinds of medical stuff and home health care supplies. What she is doing is that she has set an auto order system so the milk of her daughter is being delivered to her on a regular basis automatically. So she doesn’t have to worry since everything is done for her.

I told my husband about this and he immediately checked the site and set the re-order system for our daughter’s milk supply as well.

0 comments: