Sunday, November 30, 2008

Anecdotal Report - Nov 14, 2008

I can’t remember the last time I posted Bela’s Anecdotal Report here. I think the last one I posted was months ago. So here is one of the latest reports that I go from Bela’s teachers for this month.
===

TODDLER’S UNLIMITED

Anecdotal Report

Child’s Name: Bela
Teacher/s: Maica and lei
Date: November 14, 2008
Class: Jumping Joeys

We thought you might like to know:

Bela enjoys playing with different materials in the Yellow Room. She likes playing with puzzles, blocks and most of all the animals. During Free Play, Bela saw the egg shaker and sat on it. Then suddenly said “look teacher, I am a chicken, you try!”

===

She really has a wider vocabulary now and she is constructing real sentences every she talks. And she does ask a lot of questions that sometimes I ran out of answers for her. She enjoys reading books now and every night, she will ask us to read books for her before she goes to sleep. She is also showing interest for arts now as there are times that she will ask us for some paper and crayons and she will start to draw or doodle. She also likes to play with play doh and create different kinds of shapes.

1 comments:

Mai said...

way to go bela! ang galing-galing naman. Bookworm in the making ba just like her mom?

Mai
http://www.mdanganan.com
http://www.officialchosenfate.com