Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Friend

Yesterday, I got a phone call from my good friend who is now living in Indiana. She made a long distance call so she can greet Bela a very happy birthday.

My friend moved to Indiana with her family a few years ago when her parents decided to migrate there. She was not really that thrilled when she learned that they will be moving since she already have a stable job here. But good thing she found her new passion. She decided to enroll in one of the beauty schools in indiana where she got good training in cosmetology. And after graduating, they even helped her got a job in one of the famous salons in Indiana. And now she is enjoying every bit of her new found career.

To my friend, I am glad things are really turning well for you and you’re family there. Thank you for remembering Bela’s birthday and hope to see you soon.

0 comments: