Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Xmas Gifts for Bela

They’re here:


Our boxes containing toys that I ordered from Amazon arrived last Friday. These will our Christmas gifts for Bela.

I’m so excited for the robotic lion stuffed toy as it looks really real. I bet Bela will have a great time playing with and pretending that it is her pet.

Bela is into Nickelodeon channel now and yesterday, while we are watching she saw the commercial of the Baby Alive doll. She said “Mom, I like a baby doll. She is so alive.”

The Baby Alive doll is one of my options when I was selecting the gifts that we will give her but hubby said that Bela is not into dolls so I decided not to buy it. If only I knew that she will start to like dolls, I would have bought it instead of the Little Einsteins dolls since the price of the Baby Alive at malls here is more than double compared if I will but it from Amazon.

Oh well there is always a next time. But I have to get back to work now and look for life insurance quote because I might get tempted to check the Amazon site and order the doll for Bela. LOL.

0 comments: