Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Xmas Gifts

I made a post here about my Christmas shopping wish list for Bela. And here is what I end up ordering from Amazon:


This will be our Christmas gift for her. I just checked and the WowWee Alive Lion Cub Plush Robotic Toy in Tan already arrived in Virginia last week so we will probably receive it this week or early next week. While the Little Einstein toys are already in transit. I was only planning to buy the Leo and the June doll but hubby said to complete the whole set since it is only cheap ($8 - $10 per doll) and it is not available here in Manila so I ordered Quincy and Annie doll too.


I’m pretty excited for the lion plush robotic toy since I know how much Bela adores animals. And since it is the closest thing for a pet lion (LOL) that we can give Bela, I know she will really like it. I showed her the video that I found in youtube and she got all excited when she saw it. I told her that it will be her pet and she named it Alex (from the movie Madagascar).

1 comments:

mm said...

ang cute ng little einstein