Saturday, November 08, 2008

New Goal

How time really flies. I can’t believe it is already November and in just a few months it is already a start of a new year. I panicked when I had this realization as it means that it is the start of another fiscal year at work which means that another performance evaluation is coming.

I read my performance evaluation last year and I was reminded of the long term career plan that I wrote on my evaluation and I realized that I haven’t accomplished the major ones that I wrote there like finishing my masteral degree.

My husband has been reminding me that I should really take time to finish my masteral degree. But how can I do that if I have a full time work plus I have a job as a mother to Bela?

But I know that if I really wanted to, I will definitely find a means to finish my masteral degree. That is why I am really considering taking a degree online. I know this is the perfect option for working professionals like me since I can do everything online in my own convenient and preferred time. This means that I can still be able to keep my full time job even if I am studying.

Finishing a masteral degree is really a big plus for my job so I know that this should really be one of my top priorities. I will definitely not be able to finish it before the new evaluation period begins but I should really target to finish my Masteral Degree before the next evaluation period starts again.

This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

0 comments: