Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bela is a winner

We attended the 2nd birthday party of Bianca last week at Shakey’s in Katipunan. Bela was able to take a nap so by the time the party started; she was really in the mood.

The first game was we have to look for eggs that they hid and whoever finds an egg will get a price. Since we arrive early (because hubby is the official photographer), Bela was able to roam around the restaurant and she pointed to me all the eggs that she saw as she wants me to get it for her (although I don’t have an idea that the eggs are for the games). So even before the game started, I already know where they are hidden so when it is game time already, we easily got an egg and won a prize.

She also joined the Pass the Balloon game. We were seated when the host is calling the kids to join and when I asked her if she wants to join (after I briefly explained to her how the game goes), she quickly said Yes. She was so excited and she had so much fun passing the balloon around. She was the first one to get eliminated but I was really laughing since she got all excited when they gave her a consolation prize for getting eliminated and she kept on shouting “Yes, yes, I got a prize. Bela is a winner!” while she jumped in joy. She got a Dora activity book and when she saw it, she asked me to take our seat and she said “Mom story time.”

I can’t wait for her party this weekend. Hope she will enjoy it too.

0 comments: