Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Shopping almost done

We went out yesterday and did some Christmas shopping. I have a long Christmas shopping list and I am glad we were able to start with it yesterday as I am pretty sure that malls will be packed starting December.

I was actually quite a bit surprise since Robinson’s Place is not that busy and I was able to finish buying gifts for all my god children and hubby’s god children yesterday. We even finish buying gifts for all our cousins.

I was also able to buy nice Mickey Mouse club house educational toys for Bela’s classmates. Actually I just bought one kind of toy for all of them as it is much easier.

Now all that is left in my list are my adult relatives and hubby’s relatives and Bela’s teachers at school. Actually I already have something in mind on what to give them. I saw a site that sells promotional pens, mugs and all kinds of personalized stuffs so I am thinking of getting a personalized gift for them like a personalized calendar or stationary set. But I guess if I want personalized items for our gifts, I better start ordering now as it is just a few days away before Christmas.

0 comments: