Tuesday, November 18, 2008

3 @ 3

I told hubby that this is the last time that I will ever be thinking of having three parties for Bela but he just smiled and looks like there is no way he is going to believe me.

But I swear I was so tired after our last party last Sunday that even I was complaining on why I ever thought of having three parties for Bela. LOL. Well like I said before, the party at the orphanage is something that I can’t give up so that is already a given fact that Bela might have a party every year. Then I decided to book Kidz Republic when we checked it out and then decided to just invite Bela’s classmates at the party too. But then I realized that if I really want all of Bela’s classmates to celebrate with her (which I think Bela will really love since I know how much she enjoys her classmates and teachers’ company) then I should just have a party for her at school. So that’s how I end up having three parties.

But by Sunday evening, I was really so tired and I did not even have a decent meal on all those three parties (and so I thought I will need Apidexin to burn my excess fats after pigging out on all those three parties).

Oh well. I really have no right to complain as I am the one who plan for all of this. LOL. And nothing can be better than seeing my daughter had a great time celebrating her special day with all the people that is important in her life.

I will post pictures and stories for Bela’s party at school and at Kidz Republic soon. And you can view pictures of Bela’s party at the orphanage here.

1 comments:

sweetytots said...

cute.. we had 2 parties too.. when my daughter turned two.. sort of a tounge twister huh..