Friday, August 14, 2009

Pushing Through

After hubby and I have decided to have our second baby, I planned to start my proper diet for my own health and of course, my baby’s health. I’m starting to break my hobby of sleeping so late at night and I drink a lot of milk now which I am honestly not used to.

I am very excited to have my second baby. But then, my most unwanted part of being pregnant is the fact that I will surely gain a lot of weight again. Honestly, I fear that I will not be able to lose the weight that I gained during my pregnancy and I’m sure if this thing happens, I will be a lot frustrated with my figure. But still, I’m thinking that nowadays, there will surely be a remedy for that just like taking a diet pill or using some modernized equipments for exercising which can help me burn fats faster.

For now, I am only thinking and focusing for our plan to have our second baby and I hope that this will happen SOON!

0 comments: