Thursday, February 07, 2008

1st School Stop: Toddlers Unlmited in Makati

I showed the website of Toddlers Unlimited to Bela just before she went to sleep. And she keeps on saying “oh, wow, oh wow.”

We will be going there tomorrow for her trial class. Hope she will like it as much as see like it when she saw it on the website. So I’ll be off from work tomorrow. Too bad Howell can’t make it as well as my mom. I wanted them to go since I want them to see the school also so they can help me decide. Ako kse yung tipo na kailangan may hingan ng second opinion bago ako mag desisyon.

Oh well, the important thing is Bela is with me so I can just observe how she will react to the new environment and I will just take it from there.

I’ll post my story here on how the trial class of Bela goes.

0 comments: