Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Oh NO!! –A late sleeper again

Since I was sick last Friday to Sunday, we decided to let Bela sleep at her lola’s house so she won’t catch my virus. During her first night there, she slept at around 12 AM. Maybe it’s because she’s adjusting to the new environment so she finds it difficult to fall asleep. The next day, she slept around 1 AM, as she was so busy playing PSP with her Tita Veejay and Tito Jp.

On the third day, I decided not to let her sleep at her lola’s house as her sleeping habit has changed since she slept there. And I don’t want her to get used to sleeping late since she will start to go to school this summer. She didn’t sleep the whole day come Sunday and so she fell asleep around 8 PM. But then she woke up at 8:30 PM and started to cry and she was saying “wowa, wowa” (lola, lola). Of course the dad gave in to his daughter’s whims and let her sleep at her lola’s house again. And guess what, she went to bed at 1:30 AM na daw according to my mom.

This is bad. I hope she’ll get back to her old sleeping schedule now that she’s back in our house.

0 comments: