Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Shopping at Midtown

We we’re finally able to visit the Midtown wing of Robinsons Place Ermita yesterday.

I have to go to the Express Banking Center of BPI at Robinsons Place to do some banking transactions. And so we decided to drop by at the Midtown wing after I finished my transaction at BPI. And boy it was big.

It is a heaven for Bela (and for me too, being the shopaholic mommy that I am) because there are a lot of stores for the kids at the 3/F like Toys R Us, Gingersnaps, Osh Kosh, Guess, and a lot of my other favorite stores.

So we ended up buying a lot of stuffs for Bela. Dad bought her a doll with stroller at Toys R Us and I bought Bela another set of clothes at Gingersnaps. (I’m starting to collect new sets of clothes for Bela since they don’t have a uniform at Toddlers Unlimited).

We we’re not able to check the other stores as it is late already. But we will surely come back here.

0 comments: