Friday, February 22, 2008

Can’t keep my promise

Ok, ok, I was not able to keep my promise to take a break from online shopping as I bought stuffs for Bela again at allaboradtoys.com.

When Peachy gave me the link, I just browse the site and didn’t pay much attention as I really wanted to take a break from online shopping because I already spent a major part of my blogging earnings already to shop for Bela. But when I saw from Jane’s blog the stuffs that she bought for Sophia from allaboardtoys.com, I can’t help myself and so I checked the site again as they really have cute Dora items. And since the price is really a steal, I decided to buy these for Bela, which she can use when she starts to go to school, come April.


.: Dora the Explorer Making a Splash Tin Lunch Box :.

.: Dora the Explorer 10oz Big Kid Insulated Straw Cup :.

.: Dora The Explorer Boots Placemat :.

Thanks again Peachy. And tama si Jane, you are the best source talaga of great grabs online.

3 comments:

Jane said...

hihi sarap mag shopping noh????

all because of peachy hehe

abie said...

Hi Jane,

Sarap talaga. Sayang nga wala gaano laman ang paypal ko non kaya wala ako gaano nabili.

Sarap mamili ng mga toys. Super mura compared sa mga stores d2 sa Pinas.

Ty talaga kay peachy...hehehe

Kelly said...

ang cutie ng lunchbox :)