Monday, February 18, 2008

They’re here

When we went to Bohol, my friend lends me her Avent Tempo. This is the new disposable bottle of Avent and the nipples are just the same as the ordinary bottles of Avent. So I just need to use Bela’s Avent nipples for my friend’s Avent Tempo. And this is so convenient specially if you’re traveling. I only have to bring one bottle – the Avent Tempo, and I just have to replace the nipples.

.: the new Avent Tempo :.

.: pre-formed liners :.


So when we went back from Bohol, I told Howell that we have to buy an Avent Tempo also as it is really useful. I tried searching all Baby & Co. outlets as well as Babyland but unfortunately the Avent Tempo is still not available here. So we asked our ninang if she can order it for us and she was kind enough to order it online. I even ordered a 3 pack 11oz bottles and fast nipples as it is really cheap online.

And just last Friday the package arrived. Thanks again to Ninang Lanie for ordering it for us. Sa uulitin po…

0 comments: