Monday, March 17, 2008

Be a McDonalds Kiddie crew

Hey, I found one nice activity for my cousins this summer and I would like to share them with all of you. You might be interested also for your kids.

I called up McDonalds and inquired about their Kiddie crew Program. It’s open for kids aged 6-12 years old. I just have to pay the registration fee of P500 to enroll my 2 cousins in the program. It is a five day activity where kids get to become a crew. I think it is a good program since it can help my cousins increase their self confidence since both of them are really shy.

The P500 registration fee already includes the meal of the kids for 5 days, the t-shirt, cap and ID as their uniform plus the graduation fee. They will have two graduation rites – one at the store and one at Star City. Maybe the one at Star City will be the graduation ceremony for all the Mc Donalds branches.

I already inquired at the McDonalds branches near our area and I will try to drop by one of this days so I can get the application form for my 2 cousins. The first batch will start on April 7 and the program will run until May 16.

0 comments: