Thursday, March 13, 2008

Doing something fun with incentives

I have been blogging for many years now. I started my very first blog during our wedding preparations where I wrote about everything about our wedding preparations down to final day of our wedding. Then I continue to blog about my married life and on becoming a parent. I can say that I really enjoyed blogging and so now that I have a pretty two year old daughter, I decided to create a new blog dedicated for her.

And since I have been into blogging for many years now, I was able to find ways on how I can blog for money. Who wouldn’t want to earn extra from their blog, right? And so I enrolled this blog with Smorty so I can get paid for blogging. All I have to do is write reviews on my blog about the different advertisers and I can get paid to blog. It is a new form of marketing where companies advertise on blogs by having bloggers write a review on their blog and adding a link to the company’s website. This way, both parties benefit since companies get to be advertise while bloggers get something extra incentives from blogging. Isn’t that great?

So what are you waiting for? Do sign up with Smorty now.

0 comments: