Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Joseph Chase’s 1st Birthday Party

Last Sunday, we attended Chase’s first birthday party at CVJ clubhouse. Chase was the son of Lynette, a former officemate of Howell. Fokalente Fotograpi (Hubby’s photo-video business) was the official photographer and videographer.

It’s my first time to attend a party at CVJ but I read from n@w archives that it’s one of the favorite venues of n@wies in the Marikina area. And I didn’t wonder why because the place was really nice.

Bela really enjoyed the party. There was a balloon sculptor going around entertaining the kids while waiting for the party to begin and she created flower balloon sculpture for Bela. Bela was so happy with her flower balloon that I just noticed that she was following the Balloon twister anywhere she goes and kept on asking for more balloon sculptor from her. And Bela was really smart because every time she gets a new balloon, she will give it to me and will say “Hold, hold” before she follows the balloon sculptor again and asked for another balloon.

Bela was kind of sleepy during the magic show and puppet show and she didn’t participate much during that time. But when she saw that the kids are going inside the bubble, she immediately said “Mom, go inside.” So we lined up too with the other kids and waited for our turn to go inside the bubble. And Bela really had fun while we’re inside it (I had fun too).


Another of Bela’s favorite was when Tigger (the mascot) danced for the kids. Bela even danced the Papaya Dance with Tigger which won her a coin bank.

Bela was sleeping like a log when we reached home but I know she really had a blast. This makes me think if I should give her a 3rd birthday party or not. Hmm, we will see.

0 comments: