Saturday, March 08, 2008

School Shopping

After Bela’s class at Little Gym, we had lunch at Racks (as I was craving for it since Sunday). Then we went to Trinoma as Howell wants to attend the Docu Fest of I-witness at Power Books.

I wanted to buy a bag for Bela which she can use for school and so we went to Travel Club. They don’t have that much style available so we went to Landmark instead. And I got really confused as there are a lot of cute bags from Sammies that I really like. I liked the lady bug, the tiger and the alligator design. I don’t know what to choose so I asked Bela instead:

Mom: Bela, which one do you like? The tiger or the lady bug?

Bela looked at both bags and was silent for a couple of seconds and it really looks like she was deciding which bag to choose. LOL.

Bela. Tiger…….llll bug

But since I can’t afford to buy two, I decided to buy the tiger bag instead as she has a tiger toy and she really loves it.

I also bought hand towels for her as it’s part of the checklist for her school stuffs. I even bought another shirt for her. (I’m starting to collect new clothes for Bela as they don’t have a uniform at Toddlers Unlimited)

Do I look like an excited mom of a preschooler? LOL.

0 comments: