Saturday, March 29, 2008

Last three Sundays at the Little Gym

Bela only has three Sundays left with Little Gym. We decided not to enroll her for the next quarter since she will start to go to Toddlers Unlimited this April. We also feel that Bela needs a new environment as she’s already used to the routines that she sometimes don’t participate with the class activities.

But as I think about it now, I realized that I will miss Little Gym. I will miss the friends we met there like Aimee, Abet & Sandro, Peachy, Gelo and Joaqui, Teacher PJ and Teacher Clara. I know we would still see Peachy, Gelo and Joaqui since they live close to us but I will surely miss our lunch out together after class. I will also miss our Sundays at Podium or Fun Ranch.

But I know that Bela has to move on. Who knows, maybe after 2 years we might be back here for Bela’s gymnastics class. But for now, Bela needs a new environment but Little Gym will always be a part of who Bela is today as Bela learned a lot of good things here.

0 comments: