Sunday, March 02, 2008

Lolo’s New Office

Welcome to lolo’s new office.


As what I mentioned before on my old post, I will start to turn over Bela’s blog to Lolo Ben. And this will be his new office. LOL.

Howell set up the laptop downstairs as per lolo’s request. He was really happy when he saw it yesterday as he is not comfortable working at our room. So hopefully, this will give him more time to write and blog about his dear granddaughter, Bela.

I was happy too with the new set up since I don’t have to go up our room and leave Bela with yaya every time I want to go online. So at least now, I can work on the laptop if we’re downstairs and use the PC at our room in the evening.

1 comments:

Ozzy's Mom said...

wow naman congrats at blogger na din si lolo.:)

added ur three sites na sis. thanks

happy weekend.