Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dora the Explorer Show


I just learned from Jane’s blog that Dora and her friends will be having a show here this coming April at the Aliw Theater. I’m always late when it comes to shows like this. I remember, for the Barney show, I just found out about it from Peachy’s blog. Thanks mommies for always posting this kind of information in your blog.

I checked the Ticketnet site and according to them, this is the first time that Dora and her friends will be performing live here in Manila. Bela is a big fan of Dora so for sure she will really love the show.

I talked about it with Howell and he immediately said yes. Since he will have a shoot this coming Saturday, the money that he will be getting for that shoot will cover for our tickets. (Yey!!).

So I immediately called Ticketnet and reserved our tickets. And boy, all front row seats have already been taken. The closest row that I was able to reserve is Row F. Dora must be really famous. LOL. So we will be watching the show on April 24, 6 PM.

Our reservation is valid until tomorrow so we might drop by at SM San Lazaro either today or tomorrow for the tickets. So mommies, if you plan to watch the show too, book your tickets now as tickets really get sold out fast.

0 comments: