Thursday, March 06, 2008

Old Navy’s here

They’re here, they’re here. The stuffs that I shopped from Old Navy as I mentioned here finally arrived yesterday. I was so excited and I was like a little child too happy and excited in opening my present. (Well actually all of the stuffs that I shopped are for Bela and I just bought a pair of slip ons for hubby).

Howell arrived a little late last night from their basketball game so I was already asleep when he entered our room. And when I opened my eyes, I saw him holding a big Old Navy bag. I checked all the items and they are complete (I know all the items that I ordered by heart. LOL).

I just opened all the bags now and I’m really happy with what I bought. My favorite is Bela’s clogs. LOL.

Oh boy, this is very addicting. But like what I said, I will try to do window shopping only (I hope!!) as I really. Really need to save.

0 comments: