Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Swimming Lesson @|Ace Water Spa

This will be one of Bela’s activity this summer.



Aside from her summer class at Toddlers Unlimited every Tuesday and Thursday, we plan to enroll her again this coming summer to Bert Lozada’s Swimming class every Saturday. We will enroll her at Ace Water Spa. We like it there since the pool is heated and the venue is covered (which is very important since Bela is “mestiza”. LOL).

Her class at Little Gym will end on April 13 (their show day) so I will enroll her the very next Saturday after that. When I inquired last February, they said that they have a Saturday class and their program is open year round so I can enroll Bela anytime I want.

She will be part of the Penguins class under the My Baby and Me program. According to the website, class last up to 30 minutes and kids can join the class with or without the parent. (Hmm, I don’t think Howell will let Bela attend the class by herself though).

I’m really excited. She really enjoyed her class when we enrolled her last summer. Hope she will have the same excitement as last year.

0 comments: