Sunday, March 27, 2011

1 Year with Aqualogic

It’s been almost a year now since Bela started with Aqualogic and I am really happy that we enrolled her for their Aqua Kids class. She is just so comfortable in the water and she just loves being in the pool.

2011_03_19_9999_1302011_03_19_9999_1502011_03_19_9999_119

They are actually teaching her now how to do the free style and I was amazed because Bela can follow the instructions well. There was even one time when she had a one-on-one with one of the teachers and she was able to cross the entire kiddie pool by doing the free style.

Unfortunately, we will be away the whole month of May so I enrolled her only for 4 sessions for summer (and her brother will also be joining her). But I plan to enrol her back for the whole year again come June.

She is just so happy every time she is in the water and seeing how well she does, I know swimming is one of the sports where she will excel.

0 comments: