Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Bela’s DVD Shopping

It was the weekend sale at SM Mall of Asia when we went there last Monday which is by the way a Philippine holiday) so the mall is really jam packed with a lot of people. But we still manage to go shopping and decided to do our groceries the next day instead since the groceries are also full with shoppers.

Every time we go to MOA, we always have to drop by Astrovision which is hubby’s favorite shop. And while hubby was busy DVD shopping, Bela was also doing her own DVD shopping.

To keep her pre-occupied, I brought her to the rack of DVDs for kids. I saw a VCD of Ratatouille (all DVDs have been sold out already) and gave it to her but she just said no. But when she saw the DVDs of Little Einsteins, she got really excited and gave me a copy of the DVD and she said, “Mom, watch.” After giving it to me, she got 2 more DVDs of Little Einsteins with a different title and she started giving it to me also. Then she also saw the DVDs of Backyardigans and she started to get copies of it and she gave it to me also. I was really laughing while she was doing it. Is my 2 year old turning to be a shopaholic too like her mom? Hmm, dad will not like this. LOL.

She was jumping with joy when she saw me holding the DVDs. Then she grabbed my hands and brought me to the cashier so I can pay for it. Of course, I asked the dad to pay for Bela’s choices.

She immediately watched it as soon as we arrived home and I was happy too because both are educational DVDs and Bela never gets tired of watching them.

0 comments: