Thursday, April 03, 2008

Sniffles

Oh no. My baby has sniffles. She must have gotten it from my two cousins who have coughs and colds too. I hope she gets better soon as next Tuesday will be her first day of class at Toddlers Unlimited.

I was just reading the student’s handbook of TU and they are really strict when it comes to health of the students. They will send a student home or will not allow the student to attend class if he or she has persistent heavy nasal discharge and persistent cough. I don’t want my baby to be sent home on her first day of class.

Hopefully she will get better next week.

1 comments:

Pam said...

hay pangit kasi ng panahon talaga.. hope bela get well in time for her first day

si andres hindi ko na enroll.. hay na late na ako.. hopefully by june may nahanp na ako