Monday, April 07, 2008

Last minute shopping for Bela

I was reviewing Bela’s student handbook last Friday and I realized she has no lunch box yet. Actually I ordered one online but it still hasn’t arrived yet.

So we will be going to SM Mall of Asia later for last minute shopping. I would also like to buy those cute personalizeable bag tags for Bela’s bag and lunch bag. TU requires all gabs and things of students to be properly labeled with their names. Then we also need to send some pictures for developing as we need to submit our family picture also. And we still haven’t filled up all the forms yet. I know, we’re bad. We should have done this a long time ago. LOL. And so I thought we’re all ready for Bela’s first day at school. Good thing I review the handbook last week.

I’m still here in the office as we’re not on holiday today but Howell and Bela will fetch me later so we can do our shopping later.

0 comments: