Saturday, April 05, 2008

On brushing again

Remember my post about my problem with Bela every time we have to brush her teeth? Well I was able to find a solution that will allow us to brush her teeth without force.

Immediately after Bela saw Yaya Cris giving me her toothbrush, she immediately runs away from us. But then I told her, I will just tickle her teeth. We always tickle each other specially when we are playing just before bed time and she really loves this game. And so when she heard the word tickle, she cooperated and opened up her mouth immediately and showed me her teeth. So I was able to brush it properly.

Finally, I was able to find a way. I just hope this trick will last and she will let me tickle her teeth over and over again. Otherwise, I have to find another creative solution to avoid our daily struggle.

0 comments: