Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bela's Princess Gown

Almost everything is set for the fifth birthday party of Bela on November 20 except for me as I still haven’t accomplished my weight loss goal. I thought that I can go back to my pre-pregnancy weight before her party but I was wrong. I guess the only way I can do this is if I will use fat burning pills so I will be in my sexy figure again just in time for Bela’s party. LOL.

Last Saturday, Bela had a fitting of the gown that I asked Prim to make for her. She was actually the one who selected this style of gown from Prim’s gallery even up to the color of the gown. I wanted the pink version of this gown but Bela insisted that she wants the gold color. She even lectured me about it:

Bela: “Mom, princesses wear different colors of gown, not just pink. They can wear brown, blue, pink, all the colors.”

I tried to argue with her as I really want the pink gown but of course I did not win. So here is her gown which she will wear on her party.

IMG_1133

She was really excited when she tried it on that she is even swirling and twirling inside the shop while she was wearing it. So every penny that I spent for this gown was all worth it.

0 comments: