Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hawaiian Girl

Bela will be wearing a Hawaiian costume for their United Nations’ celebration this Friday. This will be the first time that Prep students will participate in the UN celebration so the teachers, the students and of course the stage parents are all excited.

They will have a costume parade on Friday and I already filed a leave for work so I can be there for Bela. After the parade, they will have a program also. I heard Bela singing “Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world” and she told me that this will be their song for the program. When I went to school last Friday to attend the meeting, I also saw Bela’s class practicing their dance number to the tune of a Hawaiian dance.

I can’t wait to see Bela on Friday. I am sure she is excited as us as she just loves to perform especially if we are her audience.

0 comments: