Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Doing the Same Old Things

I remember when I was pregnant with my daughter, I really gained a lot of weight. In fact, I was even fatter by that time compared to when I was pregnant with Cobi. You can really see the big difference if you will take a look at my pictures before I got pregnant.

I thought that I won’t be able to get back into shape after I gave birth. It took me at least 6-8 months before I finally lose the weight I gained. But honestly, during those days, I'm really having a hard time to lose weight because I can't stop eating as well. There was a time that I even planned to try the best fat burner just to make it easier for me. But then I set my mind that I'll discipline myself and have a regular diet so I can obtain the figure that I want.

It's really a good thing that I was finally able to succeed in my goal and I was happy then because I totally gained back my confidence. And now that I am in the same situation again since I just gave birth to my second child few months back, then I'm sure I won't have a hard time now because I know exactly what to do.

1 comments:

daphne sy said...

I'm happy for you. . That's a good thing that you really try your best to set your goals. Nice motivation and I admired you a lot. Kudos!
my blog, healthy flat