Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Multi-Tasking

Last night, while I was working at home, I was playing with B at the same time. I was trying to put her to sleep but as you know my daughter, she has so many stories to tell and you should listen to her carefully because she might ask you questions after and your answer should be satisfying to her.

I was a bit in a rush because I also planned to sleep early for I have to go to the office as early as possible and I need to prepare B for her school activity which starts at around 8:30.

As I work while trying to listen to my daughter's stories, I was having a hard time looking for my files because there were some problems occurring in my laptop. I cannot find my files and I think that it was hidden by the virus. Good thing I have a scanning software to use but it is not yet installed. So what I did is ask hubby to do the installation while B and I shared stories.

In just a few minutes, hubby finished installing the software and I’m ready to work again. And one more thing, B was almost asleep by the time hubby finished the installation and I was finally able to work without distractions.

0 comments: